Sunday, June 7, 2015

Book Review - A Fistful of Evil by Rebecca Chastain





A Fistful of Evil
An Urban Fantasy Novel
(Madison Fox, Illuminant Enforcer, #1)
By Rebecca Chastain

   Madison Fox just learned that her ability to see souls is more than a sight: It’s a weapon for fighting evil. The only problem is she doesn’t have a clue what she’s doing.

On the positive side, her money problems are over, she’s possibly discovered her purpose in life, and her coworker is smoking hot. On the negative side, evil creatures now actively hunt her, and deadly experiences are becoming the norm.

When she thinks it couldn’t get worse, a powerful evil sets up shop at a local hotel’s video game convention, and it’s got its eye on more than the gaming geeks: it is hungry for Madison’s soul. Madison needs to become an expert illuminant enforcer overnight to save her job, her region . . . and her life.

If Stephanie Plum fought evil with magic, it’d look a lot like this.




Purchase






My Rating:



5 SASSY BOOKS!




My Review:

What can I say, I really enjoyed this book. My first taste of Rebecca Chastain's work and it definitely won't be the last. Another author to keep an eye out for. ^_^

We meet Madison, a very unique young woman with the ability to see souls. She's just landed herself a new job as the Illuminant enforcer and seriously has no idea what she's doing. Madison had no clue that her gift could be used to help and make her some money. Score! 
It was so much fun watching her learn and make mistakes (funny mistakes) while training for this new position. I swear I was giggling my head off in some parts, I couldn't help myself.

To help Madison on her learning path is the sexy Niko, he's very mysterious and lovable, and does his best to show Madison the way things are done.

We can't forget Mr Bond, her precious and adorable cat. I love that she's such an animal person. And this cute veterinarian, Dr Love. The name says it all, lol. 

I look forward to seeing what happens in the next installment. ^_^

With a creative storyline, fun and lovable characters, this story will have you captivated from start to finish.
Come join Madison on her adventure to kick some evil butt!!!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm thrilled that you liked the book!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...