Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spotlight: The Cryptid Tales series by Brina Courtney

 
Spotlight
 
 
Settle
(Cryptid Tales #3)
by Brina Courtney
Release date: 4th April 2013
 


Betrayal leaves nasty scars. A soul departs. Love must conquer all, or be lost forever.
 
Shay's life has once again fallen into mystery as she discovers her father's whereabouts. On a mission to locate him and bring him home she learns more about who to trust than she thought possible. Her group of cryptids will be forced to rise again and defeat their common enemy, but they will also discover another hidden threat. As their queen, Shay's discoveries in Settle, the final installment of the Cryptid Tales series, will shake the cryptid world forever.
 
BUY LINKS
 
 
 
Capture
(Cryptid Tales #2)
by Brina Courtney
Release date: 12th April 2012
 


One this is for sure, Shay is in for the fight of her life.

Shay is finally learning who she is, and who it is she will become. But for now escaping the clutches of the evil Malsumis will have to be enough. Or is it?
In Capture Shay embraces other cryptids in order to defeat their common enemy.
She is willing to die trying to save her father and the love of her life, Hugh.
But can Hugh, her cryptid mate, protect her from the evil Malsumis? Or will she fall victim to his horrible plans?
 
BUY LINKS
 
 
 
 

Reveal
(Cryptid Tales #1)
by Brina Courtney
Release date: 16th December 2011
Genre: Paranormal Romance
 

You think seeing ghosts is weird? Tell me something I don't know.My childhood best friend Jeremy happens to be a ghost.
My life is a puzzle, and the biggest piece missing has been my dad. Since his disappearance when I was six it's been tough, but Jeremy has been by my side through it all. But now Jeremy has gone missing too and I feel like I'm never going to get all the answers I've been looking for.Fate intervenes when Hugh, a real live college beefcake, starts taking an interest in me. He divulges that he also shares my little "gift" of seeing the dead and I know I'm finally getting closer to finding all the pieces.
However, the more the puzzle is completed, the more questions I have. Senior year is hard enough as it is, but clearly I like a challenge.

 
BUY LINKS

 
 

Brina Courtney

 
 
 
Brina Courtney is a young adult author obsessed with chocolate, crime shows, and fantasy movies. She's spent the last few years as a beauty queen and elementary teacher. She lives in a small town in Pennsylvania with her husband and two very loud, small dogs.

 
Stalker Links
 
 
 
HAPPY READING!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...