Saturday, November 21, 2015

Book Review - Slammed by Colleen Hoover




Slammed
(Slammed, #1)
By Colleen Hoover


  Following the unexpected death of her father, 18-year-old Layken is forced to be the rock for both her mother and younger brother. Outwardly, she appears resilient and tenacious, but inwardly, she's losing hope.

Enter Will Cooper: The attractive, 21-year-old new neighbor with an intriguing passion for slam poetry and a unique sense of humor. Within days of their introduction, Will and Layken form an intense emotional connection, leaving Layken with a renewed sense of hope.

Not long after an intense, heart-stopping first date, they are slammed to the core when a shocking revelation forces their new relationship to a sudden halt. Daily interactions become impossibly painful as they struggle to find a balance between the feelings that pull them together, and the secret that keeps them apart.





Purchase





My Rating:


5 SASSY BOOKS!!




My (Short & Sweet) Review:

  It's been 5 minutes since I finished the last page and I still have tears spilling down my cheeks.

This is the second book I've read from the amazingly talented Colleen Hoover, and this story has made me love her work even more. So much raw emotion seeps from these pages. I got so swept up in the story even after closing the book I feel like I'm still there, my head is just reeling!

The storyline, the characters, everything flowed perfectly. I just adored Lake and Will and I cannot wait to continue their story in Point of Retreat (one-clicks).

I'm going to wake up with puffy eyes tomorrow and you know, I don't care. I fell in love with a beautiful story tonight and I regret nothing!!! 

"So you keep your ocean, I'll take the Lake."


 I HIGHLY recommend to EVERYONE!!!!  





HAPPY READING!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...