Thursday, July 9, 2015

Review- Arrow's Hell by Chantal Fernando

Title- Arrow's Hell
Author- Chantal Fernando
Genre- Adult Fiction
Publisher- Gallery Books
Release Date- 16th of June 2015

Blurb- Being the younger sister of a Wind Dragons MC member isn’t as great as you’d think it would be.

I can’t escape the details of my brother’s exploits.
No one tells me anything. 
Men who know who I am tend to stay away from me.

And worst of all:
The members of the MC are off-limits.

When Arrow catches my eye, I make it my mission to make him happy again. 

When I fall head over heels in love with him, I just hope he will be there to catch me.
And that my brother doesn’t kill him.


5 Sassy Books!

Review- Nothing beats a smoking hot biker, and Arrow is no exception.

Anna moves back to be closer to her brother Rake, who is a member of the Wind Dragon's MC where she lays eyes on Arrow. Big, broad, sexy, rough around the edges biker. It's then that she decides that it's him that she wants. Little does she know that she is wanted by him also but his past has him pulling away from his want, his need to be with her.

I really loved this story. Chantal took me on a rollercoaster ride of emotions that really tugged on my heart strings. Even though Arrow is one tough guy who is not to be messed with, reading about how broken he is was really quite sad but it also made the journey of getting put back together all the more special.

The storyline itself was addictive and exciting. From kidnapping and lockdowns to smoking hot sex scenes that makes your toes curl, not to mention such loveable characters. 

If you love an exciting read and don't mind a few delicious lemons in the mix then this is a book for you. I can't wait to read Tracker's story next.

To purchase your copy of Arrow's Hell head to any good book store in Australia or online through the following links:

You can stalk Chantal and find other stalkerish links through her FACEBOOK page.

Happy Biker Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...