Friday, January 27, 2012

Book Review: In The Shadows by Julieanne Lynch

Title: In The Shadows
Author: Julieanne Lynch
Released: 20th July 2011
Published by: Strict Publishing International

Blurb:    Giselle was a normal girl with an attitude common to most girls of her age. Her family might not have been perfect (whose is?) but she loved them, and her future looked bright. She had an awesome best friend and a steady boyfriend, but how could she possibly have been so wrong about someone she loved? And how could she have been prepared for the darkness and for what she was to become?    







My Rating:         A MUST READ!!!

My Review: I was so lucky to be given the chance to review In The Shadows the book sounded amazing and I just LOVE the cover! Let me just say once I started I wasn't disappointed..

Wow! I was just blown away by this story. Julieanne Lynch knows how to captivate her audience, the storyline is beautifully written. The characters are so easy to connect with. There's just never a dull moment, so many twists and turns. I was there along for a truly thrilling adventure. I was glued to my kindle cause I just couldn't stop reading. This book is one that you can read over and over and still feel the thrill.

Can't wait to find out what happens next, the ending leaves you begging for more!! :)

Definitely worth 5/5 I'd recommend anyone (that's over say 15yrs) to give this beauty a read, you'll be completely drawn in. Julieanne has done an amazing job and I look forward to reading more of her work. 



BUY LINKS:

KINDLE , NOOK check out Julieanne's website for an EXCERPT for In The Shadows





   

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...