Thursday, June 16, 2011

Guest Post w/ Deena Remiel Author of Trinity

Hey Book Lovers,
            We have a very special guest today, the gorgeous Deena Remiel. She's going to give you all a peek into her book Trinity, so get comfy and Enjoy! *winks* Here's Deena...



Angel Love

I can't believe I'm going to say this but, I'm jealous of my heroines! I know it's my own fault. I wrote them, I introduced them to their delicious heroes. I made them fall in love. And yes, I wrote their love scenes. Me, me, me. And that's the problem! I did such a good job of bringing my heroes to life that now I yearn for them. Maybe I should write heroes that are not so handsome, not so lovable, not so damn hot. Then maybe I wouldn't be thinking about them all the time. But then again, neither would you. What a conundrum.


There are love scenes in Trinity and Relic that I think about as I fall asleep at night. I kick Emma or Serena to the curb and put myself in their place. Michael and Raphael never seem to mind. Smart men. Afterall, I can write them out of the picture. Only joking, ladies! I would never irreparably harm our Brethren hotties.


Back to dreaming. So there I am, drifting off to sleep when scenes pop into my mind. Here comes one right now...


{..."So, can I get you a cup of coffee or something?" Emma finally asked, her voice near breathless from the deafening silence that had grown between them.


"Or something." Michael replied, as he gathered her up in an embrace that took the rest of her breath away. His eyes hypnotized her with their deep oceans of blue and gold. And then, he kissed her. Oh so gently at first, nibbling at her bottom lip, masterfully parting her lips so he could enter and taste her. Then he slowly raised the temperature to blistering.


At first, her arms hung limply at her sides. But as his suduction deepened, she found her footing again, and her hands slide up his arms, caressing and gripping Michael's back and shoulder's. She couldn't seem to get enough of him as she fought with his tucked-in shirt. And then, she won the battle. Touching his smooth skin, his taut muscles clenched with every brush of her fingers. He lifted her off the floor, never once breaking their kiss, and she was surprised to find herself planted on the countertop.


"Oh God, Emma, do you know what you've been doing to me?" he growled. "Driving me crazy, woman. That's what." His lips left a feverish trail from her jaw line down her neck. "I need more of you, Emma. So much more."


Emma took his face into her hands and looked at him, his expression blurred by her own desire. She threw all caution to the wind. "My bedroom, Michael, take me there, now." She could barely speak anymore, she could barely think. He swung her up in his arms, never taking his focus off of her, and made his way to her bedroom.


He closed the door with his foot, and proceeded to lay her on the bed. Michael stood motionless.


Unwilling to let his uncertainty ruin the moment, Emma rose to her knees and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. What she revealed was every woman's fantasy, and yet he was here, with eyes and a body only for her. Muscles strained from the sexual tension and showed off their sculpted beauty. Emma couldn't stop herself. She leisurely ran her hands up and down his stomach and chest, teasing his taut nipples.


Michael brought her face up to meet his and ravaged her mouth with a kiss so deadly Emma thought she might never recover. As he eased back, he ripped off her shirt.

                                                  ***

Emma hadn't worn a bra, and he'd known that all damn day. But finally, he was going to see and touch and taste what he's been craving so desperately. I can't believe I'm finally standing here in front of the most beautiful woman I've ever known. Six years! Six years I've dreamed of this moment. And now, she wants, me too.


"You're so beautiful, Emma, so damn beautiful. And I've wanted you for so very long." He reached out to hold her to him, skin to skin. Flames shot through his body from head to toe.


"Make love to me, Michael," she pleaded and then, merely whispered, "I need you so much it hurts."


No more words were necessary as he took her then and there. Thia was no unhurried, rainy Sunday morning kind of lovemaking. It was frantic, It was feral. It was his hands and mouth in a frenetic quest to explore every inch of her, and both of them in a heated battle to become one.


Emma's reactive body pushed his to the brink of madness. As he reached the climax of their lovemaking, Michael groaned in ecstasy and wings sprouted from his shoulder blades; large, snowy white, iridescent wings that reached from his shoulders down to his feet.


"Oh God, no!" he moaned. He looked at Emma in utter dread and tore away from her before she could say anything. He jumped off the bed, but didn't know where to go, so he staggered his way to the farthest, darkest corner of the room, turning his back to hide his humiliation...} © Deena Remiel, 2011.


Ahem! So that was, uh, just one of the scenes from Trinity. How would you like to fall asleep to that? I give you full access and permission to dream. For more scenes, you'll have to pick up a copy of Trinity, if you haven't done so already. I'd share another, from Relic, but I'm sworn to secrecy at the moment, so you'll just have to wait on that one. Michael should keep you well occupied in the meantime.

By the way, Trinity is so much more than love scenes, read the blurb!





One way or another, terror will reign tonight.


School teacher and single mom, Emma Livingston, has been through hell---and back so she thinks. While dealing with the night terrors and active imagination of her five-year old daughter, Hannah, she attempts to lead a normal life. That's is, until the demon from those nightmares pays her a visit, too, and threatens both their lives. Desperate, she reaches out for help---and finds Michael waiting.



Michael D'Angelo is known to everyone in Prophet's Point, Arizona, as their loving elementry school principal. But to The Brethren, he is the most powerful protector. Immortal and angelic does not mean he's without doubts or fears, as protecting Emma and Hannah from Evil tests his ability to fight his tortured past.



As the Trinity is formed, ancient secrets are revealed and faith is tested. When a prophecy is exposed, Hannah becomes the main target and Emma wonders if a normal life will ever be possible again. Hope is like an anchor, but can a mother, her daughter, and an angel overcome with evil determined to annihilate the world?

Web Links:
www.deenaremiel.com
www.decadentpublishing.com
http://brethrenbeginnings.com/
http://paraposse.blogspot.com/
http://plotmamas.com/


                                    Buy your copy
                                                       
                                    Decadent Publishing
                                                            
                              Smashwords     Amazon.com
             Allromanceebooks.com     1 Place For Romance

Phew *fans face* it's gotten really hot in here.
Thanks Deena, I know I'll be dreaming well tonight. *winks*
This book is just amazing, so go grab yourself a copy.
                                                     

12 comments:

  1. Thanks, Stacey! I love coming here to visit with my dear friend. Nothing like adding a little spice to whatever part of your day is happening at the moment. (For me and my peeps in the US, it would be breakfast or mid-morning snack.) I'd love to hear what scenes otehr are fantasizing about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Deena! I could read this scene over and over again... No wonder you're jealous of your heroines. So am I!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathleen, lol Maybe I should take out the heroines' names and put instead... (insert your name here)! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the excerpt, Deena. You're such a tease. I'll have to grab my copy to find out the rest. Well done.

    Cheers,
    Kiru

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow deena that scene is just amazing *runs to nearest online bookstore to download book* i have to get this book today, damn the creditcard bill :) how did you first come up with the idea for trinity?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kiru, thank you! I must admit to loving a good tease! lol Please do grab yourself a copy. I''d love to what else teases you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alice, so great to see you here! :) to answer your question, I wanted to write a story that dealt with a world within a world. I wanted to be able to make my own rules. I looked to the Superstition Mountains near my home, and the story came to me. Thanks for you wonderful question! I hope you enjoy Trinity!
    Hugs,
    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the name of the mountains near you, is that their proper name? do you know why they are named that? i definitly will enjoy trinity :) hugs alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. im just stopping by to say ohhhhhh deena how i love you and your angels please make sure you return mine to me tonight i would like a good cuddle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alice, there is definitely lore behind its name.Beginning with a lost Dutchman miner. :)

    Lindsey,oh how I love you , too! And, he's waiting for you right now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooohooo i also miss ya on facebook in my timeline today!! just saying if i dont get a deena dose a day my day is just not complete

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lindsey! YOu're a riot! Funny thing is, I feel the same about you, sweets. :)

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...