Wednesday, December 24, 2014

OUR TOP 5 FAVOURITE BOOK COVERS OF 2014



Hey Book Lovers, today Renee and I are sharing our top 5 favourite book covers of 2014. There have been so many amazing covers this year, so there were alot to choose from.
 
 
 
 
Stacey's Top 5 6
 
This was really hard, but after alot of thought here are my choices... oh, I have 6 cause I had to add one more... lol ^_^
 
 
6. Alienated (Alienated, #1)
 by Melissa Landers
 
 
There was just something that captured me about this cover, I had my top 5 and saw this and just had to add it. I seriously just love it!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
5. Captivate (Submerged Sun, #1)
by Vanessa Garden
 
 
This is such a gorgeous under water themed cover. I just fell in love with it straight away and believe me, it's even more beautiful in person. ^_^
 
 
 
 
 
4. Queen of Zombie Hearts
(The White Rabbit Chronicles, #3)
by Gena Showalter
 

 
 
I cannot get enough of the covers in this series, they just keep getting better and better. As you can see there are two simular covers for this book. I ordered my copy from the book depository so I have the one on the left. The right cover is the Australian cover and believe me I was kicking myself that I didn't get that one instead, in person it really pops out at you. But they both a absolutely gorgeous covers, and amazing reads!!
 
 
 
 
 
3. The One (The Selection, #3)
by Kiera Cass
 
 
 
 
There are also two different covers for this book. I love both but I lean more towards the blue background, it just yells buy me! lol. I'm a sucker for a gorgeous dress cover and this whole series has just brilliant ones. Also, a must read series!!
 
 
 
 
 
2. Wicked (A Wicked Saga, #1)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 
 
Ever since I first layed eyes on this cover, I've wanted to read this book. I'm hoping Santa will leave this baby under the tree for me. ^_^
 
 
 
 
 
1. Waterfall (Teardrop, #2)
by Lauren Kate
 

 
 
So I just noticed today that they've got another cover for Waterfall. I bought this a few weeks ago and have the cover on the right, it's definitely my favourite from the two. The picture doesn't do it justice (you can click on the picture to enlarge it), it is simply a gorgeous cover and my fave for 2014.
 
 
 
So there's my top 6 favourite covers for this year. I still can't believe we're almost finished 2014, this year has simply flown by.
 
 
 
**********************************************************


 
Renee's Top 5
 
 In no particular order....
 
 
 
5. The Winners Curse (The Winners Trilogy, #1)
by Marie Rutkoski
 
 
 
 



4. Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)
by Tahereh Mafi
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird, #1)
by Claudia Gray
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. Beautiful Oblivion (The Maddox Brothers, #1)
by Jamie McGuire
 
 
 
 
 
 
1. Infinite (Newsoul, #3)
by Jodi Meadows
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well that's both our fave covers of 2014. What are your top 5 fave covers for 2014, we'd love for you to share with us. ^_^
 
Tomorrow we'll be sharing our top 5 favourite reads for 2014, so if you have a chance pop on over and check them out.  Happy Christmas Eve!
 
 
Happy Reading!!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...