Sunday, December 30, 2012

1- Top 10 reads of 2012 countdown

The long awaited time has come where we share with you our most favourite book of 2012!
We have been so lucky to have had the opportunity to read some amazing books by some amazing authors this year that it has been hard to choose our top 10. 

So without making you wait any long here is...
DUN DUN DUN......



Stacey's pick.




So there is Stacey's number 1 read for 2012. Have you read it? What did you think? Do you agree it should be number 1?

Renee's pick.



I cannot even describe how amazing I think this book is.
Do you agree with my number 1 pick?

So that's it for our countdown. Thankyou to everyone who has been following it.
Stacey and I wish you all a very Happy New Year and may it bring you many amazing books!

2 comments:

  1. I've not read Pushing the Limits, but it's on my TBR.
    And, BEAUTIFUL DISASTER is my NUMBER 1 too. OH, MY GAWD!!!
    Travis Maddox *swoon* I fucking love him! and his pigeon.

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...