Thursday, October 11, 2012

Review- Too Early For Flowers by Kurt Sipolski

Title- Too Early For Flowers
Author- Kurt Sipolski
Genre- Drama/ Memoir
Publish Date- 21st of March 2010
Publisher- Smashwords Inc

Blurb- Based on the published memoir, this novella reveals the intimate struggle of an American polio mother as she questions her ability and her faith until circumstances bring her life full circle.


 


Review- What a beautiful, touching story. Now I usually don't read books like this but I am so glad I read this one. Based on the true life events of Iris Sipolski and her family, Too Early For Flowers takes us on a journey of courage, love, heartache and determination, when her son Grayson is diagnosed with polio. Recently widowed with nowhere to go but back to her hometown and Mother, Iris and her sons not only have the struggles of  every day living during WW2, but all the struggles that come with having polio. 

What touched me the most while reading Too Early For Flowers was the love and admiration Iris had for her sons. While raising them to be strong willed, independent young boys, she also managed to learn  a few things from them too. I was glued to the book from the moment I started it and didn't stop until I was finished.

This heartwarming story is one not to missed. Kurt has delivered a sensational memoir that will pull on your heart strings and warm your soul. I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a heart.

So to purchase your copy of Too Early For Flowers simply head over to:

Many thanks to Kurt for allowing me to review his beautiful story.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...