Welcome to our stop on the FOREVER blog tour. We're so excited to be apart of this tour. When I started reading this trilogy, I just fell in love. This story is about finding love in the wrong place and fighting with everything you have to keep it. ^_^
By Karen Ann Hopkins
Release date: 28th January 2014
All I want is my happily-ever-after.
That's all I've wanted since meeting Noah Miller.
From the day we met, the world has tried to keep Noah and me from being together, but now that I'm carrying his child, no one will be able to tear us apart. Or so I hope. But Noah and I have made some mistakes along the way, and the consequences are impacting the people we love. Worse, there's a storm on the horizon, and it's sure to cause serious devastation.
If we can get through this, we'll finally be Rose and Noah; a family, forever.
But first we have to survive the road ahead. And happily-ever-after is a long way off
Temptation and Belonging
Belonging - Book 2 on Goodreads
5 SASSY BOOKS!
You know those reading slumps where no matter what book you pick up, nothing grabs your attention? Yeah, I was in one of those, it had been months since I'd read a whole book. When I saw FOREVER on NetGalley, I almost cried, I'd been dying to read this book since I closed the last pages of Belonging. FINALLY I'd found something to give me my reading groove back! ;-)
I started FOREVER and finished in the same day (like I have with the first two books), which for me with three children is a rare thing lol. I simply starved for more!
Noah and Rose, well, they've been through hell and back and are still fighting to be together. Noah being Amish has been the biggest hardship, two completely different cultures trying to merge, not easy. The Amish have a strict lifestyle full of rules to keep them safe and close to God, so dating an English girl is definitely not aloud. That doesn't stop Rose and Noah, their feelings for each other out grew the rules, their sneaking around and secrets worked in the beginning but as it went on made things alot harder. We watch Noah and Rose make so many mistakes, some repeatedly, but we also see them learn from them, especially in this book. I'm truly in love with their story and it was sad to see it end, but it ended on a happy note which made it a little easier for me to say goodbye. ^_^
Hopkins knows how to captivate her readers, this story is an emotional roller coaster ride, with characters that you'll fall in love with over and over again. Looking for something new to read? Go pick up a copy of Temptation and get lost in Rose and Noah's story. :-)
About KareAnn Hopkins
A native of New York State, Karen Ann Hopkins now lives with her family on a farm in northern Kentucky, where her neighbors in all directions are members of a strict Amish community. Her unique perspective became the inspiration for the story of star-crossed lovers Rose and Noah. When she’s not homeschooling her kids, giving riding lessons or tending to a menagerie of horses, goats, peacocks, chickens, ducks, rabbits, dogs and cats, she is dreaming up her next romantic novel.
We have lots of exciting prizes, so make sure to follow the tour for more chances to win every day! Up for grabs is both a $100 Amazon Gift Card and a $50 Amazon Gift Card, plus copies of the following Harlequin TEEN titles: Heartbeat, The Queen’s Choice, White Hot Kiss, Anything to Have You, Secret Diamond Sister and Grim. Please enter via the Rafflecopter form. Giveaway is open to US/Canada.
- Monday, January 20th - Absorbing the Content - Review
- Tuesday, January 21st - Sassy Book Lovers - Review
- Wednesday, January 22nd - Mangamania Cafe - Character Interview
- Thursday, January 23rd - Ramblings From This Chick - Guest Post
- Friday, January 24th - Andi's Young Adult Books - Author Interview
- Monday, January 27th - Literary Me - Author Interview
- Tuesday, January 28th - Crossroad Reviews - Review
- Wednesday, January 29th - Books I View - Review
- Thursday, January 30th - Actin' Up with Books - Review
- Friday, January 31st - Books Complete Me - Review
- Monday, February 3rd - No Bent Spines - Character Interview
- Tuesday, February 4th - Paranormal Opinion - Review
- Wednesday, February 5th - Bittersweet Enchantment - Review
- Thursday, February 6th - Curling Up With a Good Book - Author Interview
- Friday, February 7th - Behind A Million Pages - Review
- Monday, February 10th - The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club - Guest Post
- Tuesday, February 11th - Jenuine Cupcakes - Review
- Wednesday, February 12th - Jeanz Book Read N' Review - Review
- Thursday, February 13th - Deal Sharing Aunt - Guest Post
- Friday, February 14th - Lost Time Reading - Review
- Monday, February 17th - Into The Hall of Books - Review
- Tuesday, February 18th - Swoony Boys Podcasts - Review
- Wednesday, February 19th - My Favorite Things - Guest Post
- Thursday, February 20th - Reading Lark - Review
- Friday, February 21st - Tien's Blurb - Author Interview
- Monday, February 24th - Kimberly Faye Reads - Guest Post
- Tuesday, February 25th - Book Whales - Guest Post
- Wednesday, February 26th - A Bookish Escape - Review
- Thursday, February 27th - That Girl Reads - Review
- Friday, February 28th - Books Marks The Spot - Author Interview