Monday, May 16, 2016

**BOOK REVIEW** Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven




Wicked Heart
Leisa Rayven
Expected Publication: 17th May, 2016
Published by: St Martin's Press



The one guy she can’t have is the one she can’t forget.

Liam Quinn is one of the biggest movie stars in the world…and the only man Elissa Holt has ever truly loved.

After being out of her life for six years, he and his gorgeous fiancé are set to star in the new Broadway show Elissa is stage managing. The only trouble is, when late night rehearsals bring Elissa and Liam together, the line between what is and what could have been gets blurred. Now one moment of weakness is about to create a scandal that will echo around the world.

Elissa knows that falling for Liam again would be a tragedy in the making, but as any good romantic knows, love doesn’t always follow the script.





My Rating:


5 SASSY BOOKS!!




My Review:

I still remember first reading Bad Romeo and getting swept away and falling in love with this series, Broken Juliet was just as amazing. When I saw a third book was coming out I just couldn't wait to read it. I was absolutely ecstatic when I was able to get an early copy from Netgalley.

I could not get enough of this book, right from the first page I was captivated. I loved that throughout the story we were taken back to the past where the two main characters first met, so we get their story from the present and the past. Definitely brought more emotions to the surface. I just fell in love with this story!

If you're looking for a fun, laugh out loud read with angst, drama and loads of steamy moments, then I highly recommend this book. With the authors smooth flawless writing you'll get swept up like I did, and you'll be coming back for more. This book can be read as a standalone but I recommend reading Bad Romeo and Broken Juliet.  ^_^



Pre-Order


  
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...