Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #2

 
 
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

It's Wednesday already in Australia, so it's that time again. :-)
We have two books for you today, mine and Renee's choices.
 
I've been dying for this book since I finished the first one, here's my choice..
 
Stacey's Choice...
 
The Elite
(The Selection #2)
by Kiera Cass
Release Date: 23rd April 2013
 
 
Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.

America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.

Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending.
 
 
Time seriously can't go fast enough, I absolutely LOVED The Selection and I can't WAIT to find out what happens in The Elite.
The cover is just gorgeous and goes so well with the story.
 
 
**********
 
Renee's Choice...

Entwined With You
(Crossfire #3)
by Silvia Day
Release Date: 14th June 2013


From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn’t resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside–so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I’d been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession…

ADD ON GOODREADS

I am slowly dying while waiting for my next fix of Gideon Cross!


**********

SO, WHAT'S YOUR WAITING ON WEDNESDAY FOR THIS WEEK??

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...