Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday #1

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
 
This is Sassy Book Lovers first ever WoW post, yay!
We have two books for you today, mine and Renee's choices.
 
Alot of you have probably heard of my choice, a few of you may have already been lucky enough to read it (so jealous if you have). 

Stacey's choice..
 
DARE YOU TO
(Pushing The Limits #2)
by Katie McGarry
Release Date: 28th May 2013
 
 
"I dare you..."

If anyone knew the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does....

Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him.

But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all....
 
ADD ON GOODREADS

LOOOOOVE THE COVER!!
If you've read Pushing The Limits (Book 1) than you know why I'm so desperate to get my hands on this book. Katie McGarry is an amazing writer, her stories definitely pull on your heart-strings and I can't WAIT to get my hands on this one.


*********

Renee's choice..

Walking Disaster
(Beautiful #2)
by Jaime McGuire
Release Date: 2nd April 2013


Can you love someone too much?
Travis Maddox learned two things from his mother before she died: Love hard. Fight harder.

In Walking Disaster, the life of Travis is full of fast women, underground gambling, and violence. But just when he thinks he is invincible, Abby Abernathy brings him to his knees.

Every story has two sides. In Beautiful Disaster, Abby had her say. Now it’s time to see the story through Travis’s eyes.


ADD ON GOODREADS

I am eagerly awaiting (most impatiently) for this bad boys release. There are days where I often pick up Beautiful Disaster to read my favourite parts, just so I can get a quick Travis fix. Bring on April 2nd!!!


**********

 
SO, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR THIS WEDNESDAY??

6 comments:

  1. Hurry up WALKING DISASTER ! 54 MORE DAYS !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES!! For both of these. The first two books in these series are what made me fall in love with contemporary romances again. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for Dare You To. I loved Pushing the Limits, and I can't wait to read more from Katie McGarry. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol Katie McGerry's books have such steamy covers for YA...gives me the shivers a bit! lol

    http://unabridgedandralyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, both these books are absolutely amazing! I already have Dare You To from NetGalley and I can't wait to get the time to read it... As for Walking Disaster... Oh just yesterday I read BD again and I can't wait to get my hands on WD.
    AWESOME picks! I hope you enjoy reading both when they come out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited for both of these too. Great minds think alike ;)

    Waiting on Wednesday @ the Brunette Librarian

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...