Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Book Review: Gods by Ednah Walters



Gods
(Eirik, #3)
By Ednah Walters
Release date - 14th June, 2016

  
 Eirik has finally accomplished his mission, but he paid a steep price. Now he must start all over to prove his love to the woman he can't live without. But can he protect her from her kind without crossing the line? As new threats emerge, Celestia and Eirik will learn how far they must go to protect each other and their love.





My Rating: 



5 SASSY BOOKS!!



My Review:

Where do I even begin?

For weeks now I've been in a bad reading slump not even Harry, Ron and Hermione could help me and anyone who knows me knows I'm a HUGE Potterhead. This time though it was Eirik and Celestia who brought me out of my funk. Ednah Walters and her Runes characters to the rescue lol.

From start to finish I was consumed, these stories will do that to you. Like always Ednah had me on the edge of my seat a few times with added twists and turns you're not expecting, makes putting down the book for RL things so much more harder. It is sad that Eirik's story is now finished but I look forward to any more books Ednah releases in the Runes series, it ain't all over yet. Whoop!! ^_^

So if you're looking for an action packed, fun, love smitten story with characters you'll just treasure for life then I highly recommend picking up and reading this book. If you want to start all the way from the beginning then Runes is what you want.

Brilliant as always, Ednah! <3



  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...