Monday, June 13, 2016

Book Review - Neverland Evermore by Sarah J. Pepper





Neverland Evermore
(Never Ever, #1)
By Sarah J. Pepper
Release date - 11th June, 2016


Neverland has a way of breaking people. It corrupts souls. It destroys hope. The evil festering inside it brings out the darkness in our hearts and leaves us worse than dead. No good has ever come from it. Ever.

It is where I was born.

Therefore, darkness is all I know. Corruption is in my bones. So when I see him, I mean to win his heart and then break him. I mean to lure him to my arms and then destroy him. But it is his intentions and his wicked smile that deter me…at least until a lost soul from my past catches up with us.

My world ignites into flames. My love’s sinks to the depths of the sea. We are from two different worlds that overlap for a brief moment in time. But it is that moment which carries me forward. It is that moment in which he lives in the past. It is that moment in which I embrace my true nature and seek vengeance against those responsible for feeding his hand to that godforsaken crocodile.





My Rating:




5 SASSY BOOKS!!










My Review:

SHORT & SWEET REVIEW

Can I just say first off that I simply love this cover, major cover love right now. ^_^

I really need to read more fairytale retellings, I just love the classics being redone in different ways makes it so much more intriguing and most now are more for adults.

I love how Sarah J. Pepper has completely made this story her own, she has done such an amazing job.

Right from the first page I was drawn in and swept away to Neverland but not the Neverland we all know and love, a different Neverland, a dark and sinister place, a place where things aren't what they seem.

With Sarah's wonderfully written words, an addictive storyline, fascinating characters, you're in for a ride of a lifetime. If you are a fantasy lover (or even not) I highly recommend picking this book up, it's a quick read but it's one that will leave it's imprint on you.


GET YOUR COPY NOW!!

 



 

  
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...