Welcome to our stop on the Distortion Blog Tour. I absolutely LOVE Deena's work, she's such a beautiful angel and I am honored to be apart of this tour. So make sure to ADD this bad boy to your TBR list!
By Deena Remiel
By Deena Remiel
James White has it all, looks, brains, and a charming personality. But in his romance cover model’s world, those blessings have become a curse. A colleague has blurred the line between life in front of the camera and reality; distorting the truth, and turning a friendship into a dangerous obsession.
Hope Evans had a dream job, working with sexy, hot photographs; turning authors’ dreams into award-winning covers. When unexpectedly laid off, she must find her namesake in life … some kind of hope for her future. Can a birthday wish give her what she truly desires? They say be careful what you wish for.
Destiny brings Jamie and Hope what they’ve been seeking: each other. Fate also throws in a psychopath and her equally sinister sister, both hell-bent on making Jamie and Hope’s world a living hell.
A hero on thousands of romance covers; can he be one for real, when lives are on the line?
Distortion Book Trailer
About Deena Remiel
It was the mystique of Arizona’s history and landscape that called to Deena and catapulted her career as an author. When she’s not writing urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels in the wee, small hours of the morning or in the deep, dark of night, Deena teaches language arts to middle school students. She currently lives in Gilbert with her husband and two children, but New Jersey will always tug at her heartstrings. She loves connecting with her fans, so find her at deenaremiel.com.
Top 10 List w/ Deena Remiel
DEENA'S TOP 10 BUCKET LIST
1. World tour that includes Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Scotland, England, Greece, Israel, Italy 2. Visit all the vortexes in Sedona, AZ
3. Make it to the NYTBS list and USA Today Best Seller list
4. Visit Cliff Palace in Mesa Verde National Park
5. Read all the books I want for a month straight
6. Learn how to play guitar
7. Go on a zip line
8. See one of my books turn into a movie
9. Go to every conference and convention I want to in a given year
10. Watch my children become successful adults with wonderful families of their own