Friday, May 4, 2012

Review- Fifty Shades Darker by E.L James

Title- Fifty Shades Darker
Author- E.L James
Genre- Erotica
Publish Date- 15th of September 2011
Publisher- The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House

Blurb-  Daunted by the singular sexual tastes and dark secrets of the beautiful, tormented young entrepreneur Christian Grey, Anastasia Steele has broken off their relationship to start a new career with a Seattle publishing house.

But desire for Christian still dominates her every waking thought, and when he proposes a new arrangement, Anastasia cannot resist. They rekindle their searing sensual affair, and Anastasia learns more about the harrowing past of her damaged, driven and demanding Fifty Shades.

While Christian wrestles with his inner demons, Anastasia must confront the anger and envy of the women who came before her, and make the most important decision of her life.


Review- Woah! Second one done already??? Yes, yes it is! Because it was FREAKING AMAZING! (Please note Shouty Capitals).

So as you can see I wasted no time before surrendering myself once again to world of Mr Grey and Miss Steele. I didn't think it could get any better, how wrong was I??? So without skipping a beat we are thrown back exactly where we left Christian and Ana- in a tangled mass of limbs and other body parts. But this time E.L James has enlightened us on the disturbing childhood of one Mr Grey (aka- mysterious. brooding, sex God who haunts my dreams). Can I just say, no wonder he has control issues! Ana is desperate to find out more about his past in a bid to help herself understand him. Mr Fifty Shades doesn't exactly make this easy with his ever changing mood and his seductive ways. So to answer your questions, yes we still have lemons (and lots of them!) And don't fib, I know you wanted to know if they were in there! You perverted individuals! Just kidding, I really don't blame you at all. They are even more heated than before and leave you with shivers and possibly more than shivers...

Anywho! So to add to the lemons and childhood demons we are given some more twists and turns. A psychotic, stalker ex Sub rears her head and causes a major stir in Christian and Ana's sex fueled relationship and a certain someones new boss gets a little too frisky, if you get my gist. And where would the book be without the ever intrusive Mrs Robinson, whom I absolutely despise. Seriously who the heck does she think she is? Why I oughta! Excuse me while I calm myself.....................................................

I must mention the proposal of a new arrangement, which I approve of. I can tell you no more than this.

So bottom line is, Book Two of Fifty Shades was everything I hoped for plus more. It had me reeling from start to finish. It was so much more intense than Book One and instead of having a heated core it was trembling. For those of you reading Book One at the moment, I am so excited for you all to start Book Two. It will not disappoint! And for those of you who haven't even started the trilogy yet WHY NOT?!?!?!?!

One final confession, I am a bag of nerves about starting Fifty Shades Freed. The ending of Fifty Shades Darker made me very, very anxious...

So once again the trilogy is available in most good book stores or head over to BARNES & NOBLE or AMAZON.

More information on the series can be found HERE

Dont forget, I love to hear what you guys think of my reviews and what you think about the books. It is also the reason we have somewhere for you to leave us a comment so please do.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...