Monday, January 16, 2017

**RELEASE DAY** Unspoken Promises by H.P. Davenport






RELEASE DATE: January 16, 2017

UNSPOKEN

PROMISES (Book 2, The Unspoken Love Series)





SYNOPSIS:

Unspoken

Promises are worse than lies.

Morgan Kennedy

and Lincoln Gates have been in love since high school. Their friends have

envied their devotion to not only each other, but also the life they’ve made

together. From the

outside looking

in, their relationship is perfect. One mirrored of fairytales. But behind the

door, Morgan isn’t feeling as fulfilled as she once did. She wants more. She

wants the glass slipper and


the happily ever

after.

What Lincoln and

Morgan don’t anticipate is that a horrific event is about to make them

second-guess their wants.






FREE ON KU




*' ̈)


 ̧.•' ̧.•*' ̈)

̧.•* ̈)


( ̧.•' ( ̧.•`

JOIN IN THE FUN and JOIN THE PARTY to CELEBRATE the RELEASE of UNSPOKEN

PROMISES on January 16th












EXCERPT:


“What happened to us, Lincoln? Where did things go wrong?” she mutters

uneasily. Tears slowly find their way down her cheeks.

“I wish I had the answer, but I don’t.” My voice wavers.

“I don’t know how much longer I can keep doing this. I’m losing myself.

I hate who I’ve become,” she shakes her head regretfully.

“I hate that I’m hurting you.”

I get up and sit next to her. I place my hand under her chin, lifting

her face so I can see her. “I love you. You know that, don’t you?”

“I know you love me. That’s never been the problem.” Her faint smile

holds a touch of sadness.

How do two people that love each other repair what has been broken? Can

we? Seeing her sad is breaking me. I’m such a dumbass for not realizing how

much she's hurting watching her best friend get something she wants so bad.

Something that I’m not willing to give her.

The ride home takes about an hour with the city traffic this time of

night. With Morgan’s hand clasped with mine we enter my apartment. The sound of

the door shutting echoes in the living room. I turn the lock and toss my keys

on the table next to the door.

I follow Morgan in to the bedroom. I lean down and place a gentle kiss

against her lips. The touch of her lips is a delicious sensation. I raise my

mouth from hers and gaze into her eyes. Christian was right. They are sad. How

haven’t I noticed how much this is affecting her?

She pushes up against me to meet my lips again. Morgan showers kisses

around my lips and along my jaw. Her breath smells sweet, like the fruity

cocktail she was drinking at the wedding reception. The kisses are slow and sensual

that drive me wild. My mouth swoops down to capture hers. She parts her lips

granting me access to her tongue. Her tongue tastes sugary. My lips recapture

hers, more demanding this time.

I pull away from her and gaze into her dark brown eyes. My hands make

their way to her face, cupping her cheeks. “I love you, Morgan,” I say against

her hips.

She bites her lip, and a groan passes through my lips. My chest heaves

uncontrollably. It’s been a few weeks since we’ve been intimate.

Slowly my fingertips pull the zipper of her dress. Once it reaches the

bottom, her strapless dress falls to the floor. Her flawless body stands before

be in a lacey black strapless bra and matching thong.

I gently outline her nipples, causing her to suck in a quick breath. Her

nipples harden immediately from being teased. I gradually work my way to the

clasp at the back undoing it. Her bra falls to the floor and I can’t help but

lean down and take her nipple into my mouth.

Her hands pull on my hair. I press kisses, feathery and light, followed

by little love bites as I make my way down her body. Morgan shivers and arches

against me. I guide her toward the bed until the back of her thighs hit the

mattress.

“Lie down.”

Morgan complies and I take her breast into my mouth and suck hard. She

moans, when I bite her nipple.

When I look up, I see a mark on her breast. I sucked a little too hard.

I should feel bad, but I don’t. Instead, I feel proud. Possessive. I love

leaving my mark on Morgan.

I rip her panties off and throw them to the side.

Morgan gasps and looks down at me. “They were brand new,” she says

angrily.

“They were in the way… I’ll buy you new ones.”

I continue to torture her with kisses along her stomach, her hip, then

her thighs. My hands stroke the inside of her thigh. I explore the sexy curves

that lead to her tight little ass.

“Stop teasing me,” she pleads.

When I find her clit, I suck on her sensitive bud. She cries out and

grips my hair and grinds against my face.

I lick her, kiss her, torture her with my mouth until she is chanting my

name.

“Lincoln, oh, God.”

I smile as I bite her clit, then suck on it.

“Don’t stop. Just like that.” Her orgasm hits her hard. She pulls my

face against her and grinds against my face. Her other hand grips the sheet as

she cries out.

Her back arches off the bed and her body trembles.

I don’t give her time to recover as I make my way up her body, trailing

kisses along the way.

“Who do you belong to, Morgan? Tell me.” My voice low and demanding.

“You,” she moans “Always, you.” Her voice unsteady. She closes her eyes.

“Look at me, don’t close your eyes. I need to see your eyes. You need to

know who is doing this to you.”

She blinks, then her eyes blaze up at me.

“I’ll fight for you. Don’t give up on us.” I kiss the tip of her nose

and climb off the bed to quickly undress.










* ́ ̈)








̧.• ́ ̧.•* ́ ̈) ̧.•* ̈)


( ̧.• ́ ( ̧.•`UNSPOKEN WORDS $.99 CENT SALE AND FREE ON KU





UNSPOKEN WORDS

(Book 1, Unspoken Love Series)




SYNOPSIS:

Two lives...as

close to perfect as they can be.

Camryn Townsend

has everything she’s always dreamed of...an amazing family, supportive friends,

and the perfect job.

Everything a

girl could want. Or is it? A trip back to her childhood home threatens to

unravel her web of perfection.

Her

problem...she’s in love with her best friend and she’s too scared to sacrifice

their friendship for a love she’s always wanted.

Jamie Banks’

life is the epitome of perfection. His company is thriving, his band is on the

cusp of stardom, and the girl he loves is returning home.

His problem...the

girl he loves has been his best friend for as long as he can remember and he’s

not sure he’s ready to sacrifice his best friend for a lover. Pursuing a

relationship with the possibility of losing her has him second-guessing

everything he knows.

Unspoken words

are the only thing standing in their way.















AUTHOR BIO

Paralegal by day,

romance genius by night! When she's not tending to her furry children and her

handsome husband, HP DAVENPORT is seamlessly carving beautiful stories from her

mind in her comfy PJs in New Jersey.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hpdavenportauthor

Website: http://authorhpdavenport.blogspot.com/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/h.p.davenport/

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/HpdavenportAuth/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/hpdavenportauth

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14927304.H_P_Davenport

Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/davenportbookdivas/

Newsletter: http://goo.gl/forms/B1qgOnYucW


















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...