Thursday, March 10, 2016

Book Review - French Kiss for Hire: Episode Three



French Kiss for Hire episode 3
By Lizzy Ford, Nikki Jefford, Nana Malone, Amanda Aksel, Amanda Lance


Luc Du'Mont's exploits as French Kiss for Hire continue as his visa's expiration looms and Serena remains out of reach...

Sensitive and sexy Frenchman, Luc Du’mont, is living the American dream. He’s spent the last four years at university on an acting scholarship. Now, with graduation behind him he’s ready to make his big Hollywood splash.

A debut that has to happen before his student visa expires in two months. Otherwise, he’ll be shipped home to France and all of his acting opportunities will sail with him.
But most importantly, he’ll lose any chance at winning blond-bombshell Serena Dawson’s heart. As the sister of his roommate she is strictly off limits. But when Serena approaches Luc for kissing advice, what can Luc say other than pucker up?

The kiss leads to much more than Luc ever imagined. When word gets out about Luc’s lip-locking skills and his unemployment leaves him desperate, Luc finds himself with a new career path: French Kiss for Hire.

Except the only client he wants is the one girl he can’t have.

Purchase
 My Rating:


 5 SASSY BOOKS!





My Review:
Short & Sweet review so I don't reveal any spoilers. ^_^


I simply adore this story and I'm loving where it's going. I'm also clueless to who has written each episode lol, but each addition is as beautifully written as the rest and it keeps the story flowing very well, so these authors have done a brilliant job. I'm now hanging on the edge of my seat for the next installment, I need to know whats going to happen next.

If you're looking for a short yet fun & sweet story than I highly recommend picking up the first episode. You won't regret it! ^_^

1 comment:

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...