Sunday, February 16, 2014

**BOOK BLAST** Infinity Unleashed by Sedona Venez



 
Infinity Unleashed
(Valkyries: Soaring Raven, Book #2)
New Adult Paranormal Romance
Publisher: One Wish Publishing
Publication Date: November 29, 2013
Format: eBook and Paperback
 

I wanted him. No. I needed him. Boulder.

My body hummed just at the mere mention of his name. It was madness, given that there's so much I didn't know about him. For that matter, there was so much that he didn't know about me. The stakes were too high, especially when my true nature was being peeled away every day like an onion.

Could he accept me without judging?

It was hard to separate the celebrity life from the real deal. That's where most men failed, accepting the real me and not the persona they believed me to be. Most men couldn't, but then again, most men weren't Boulder.

He made me feel treasured... wanted... and protected. And after years of hardening my heart, and sealing it behind a steel cage, I was ready to give myself to him freely, knowing that he planned to take everything I offered with both hands. Plundering me until all I thought of, and wanted... was him.

**Mature Content Warning** 18+ for language, and adult situations.
 
 
AVAILABLE AT
 

 
Author bio
 
 
Sedona is a NYC girl (go Brooklyn!) and is obsessed with books. She also has a borderline unhealthy obsession with her iPad. Her favorite books... anything with rockers, hot alpha men and wolf shifters! Her love of music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspires her steamy and edgy New Adult and Adult paranormal romance novels.
 
Author contact links
 




Giveaway





No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...