Friday, July 13, 2012

Review- Bared To You by Sylvia Day

Title- Bared To You
Author- Sylvia Day
Genre- Romance/ Erotica
Publisher- Penguin Books Australia
Publication Date- 19th of July 2012

Blurb- Our journey began in fire . . .

Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness - beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily . . .

Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds . . . and desires.

The bonds of his love transformed me, even as I prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart . . .

Review- Another smoking hot read to add to my ever growing collection in this genre. Bared To You is very similar to 50 Shades Of Grey but do you know what? It didn't bother me in the slightest. Sylvia Day created a fantastic storyline and delivered it perfectly.

Eva and Gideon have both had traumatic upbringings so when they establish a relationship it's only natural that their pasts get brought up. That would be hard for anyone but add being in the public eye things are bound to be more difficult. Ups and downs, twists and turns, Eva and Gideon's relationship has it all. Did I mention the sex? No? Well, Sylvia Day did not disappoint in that department. The lemons will have your ovaries yearning for a bit of Gideon Cross action. He will take your breath away. I'm still trying to get mine back! You may also want to have a wet washer on standby to cool yourself down because the chemistry between Eva and Gideon is scorching hot.

With a powerful storyline and intriguing characters, Sylvia Day has created the perfect escape that will have you addicted from the very beginning and wanting more at the very end. Which brings me to my next point. There will be more! Deeper Into You is due to be released in October this year. I for one cannot wait to see what happens next in the Crossfire series.

So you are wanting to know where to buy your copy??
You can head to
 
 
For more information on Sylvia Day simply visit her WEBSITE

You can also visit PENGUIN BOOKS AUSTRALIA for more information about Bared To You and other great books under their publication.


HAPPY READING!
 




3 comments:

  1. Just read it the other day. I couldn't agree more. Cross is SO HAWT! Great review! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite read this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for the next one! I had seen this at thestore but hadn't heard much about it til saw this review and I was not disappointed. I'm jealous of this cover though. My copy just has the shackles or whatever hhose cuffs were on it

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...