Thursday, July 28, 2011

Book Review Passion by Lauren Kate

Title: Passion
Author: Lauren Kate
Released: 14th June 2011
Published by: Random House Children's Books

Blurb: Luce would die for Daniel.
And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way. . . .
Luce is certain that something—or someone—in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime . . . going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last.
Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history.
Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames . . . forever.


My Rating: A Must Read!



My Review: I just love these books. Lauren Kate has done it again with another brilliant story continuation.

What a fun journey, being thrown into the past with Luce, revisiting her past lives and seeing herself as she did. Each destination and year we jumped to was something new and exciting. Going back to were it all started and finally getting that one big question answered, 'Why Daniel and Lucinda are bound to love and lose one another for an eternity.'

This whole thing is bigger than we could have guessed, the plot gets even thicker. Now we are left waiting to see how it's all going to end, I can't WAIT!! Rapture is only what, say a yr away or maybe just under that. And I know that I'll be lining up for my copy.

Who could forget Daniel, the man you could love through a million different life times. The love he has for Luce just makes me weak in the knees and I just have to do one of those love sighs *sigh*

They are making Fallen into a film, how awesome is that?!?! Something else to look forward too.

Daniel and Luce would have to be in my top 10 favourite book couples ever!

If you haven't read these books yet, then I recommend you give them ago they are worth it.


BUY LINKS - Amazon , Book depo

Here's Lauren Kates website- http://laurenkatebooks.net/

Also a FB page to check out- Fallen books

4 comments:

  1. Great review! Not a big fan of the books, though. But I'm still going to read Rapture since I have to found out how it ends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great riview..cant wait to read,,,putting it in my TBR..
    thanks a lot..

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...