*waves* Hey Book Lovers we are the last stop on the blog hop, so by the time you reach us you should have your answer. If not that's ok I'll put the link up for the first blog below so if you did miss it you can hop on over and start the hop.
We have only 2 rules- we'd love for everyone to leave a comment on each blog even if it's just to say hi, let's us know your participating and actually seeing each blog.
The other is to just have fun! You'll see different blogs meet new people that LOVE reading, find new quotes and books, FUN!! It is international.
Here's the last clue, know what the quotes is? then fill in the form below.
I have so many favorite quotes but i've picked out 3 to share with you.
“When you give yourself to me, completely, I will bite you. Until then my love, I will only nibble on you.” "Power Of The Moon" by Tina Carriero (pinched from Tina's blog, I love this quote! Cole...*swoons*)
"And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me." "City Of Glass" Cassandra Clare
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything." "New Moon" Stephenie Meyer.
Ok now down to the good stuff we have a so many amazing prizes to giveaway, they have all been donated to us and we thank the authors and everyone else who donated very much.
Here's a list of the prizes up for grabs-
1. Twilight Watch donated by Endless Summer Clothing
2.Signed copy of "Burn Bright" by Marianne De Pierres and also a bonus signed soundtrack to the book. Check out photo's here
3. 2 signed books "Barely a Lady"and "Never a Gentleman" Also some trading cards from author Eileen Dreyer
3. Signed copy of "Clarity" by Jenna Kay she's also kindly thrown in 5 signed bookmarks.
4. Signed copy of "After dark with a scoundrel" by Alexandra Hawkins
5. Signed copy of "Jessica's Guide to dating on the dark side" by Beth Fantaskey
6. We have 3 books "Heavenly" "Season of Eden" and "Overprotected" by Jennifer Laurens
7. Signed copy of "Midnight's Wild Passion" by Anna Campbell
8. PDF copy of the amazing "Power of the Moon" by Tina Carreiro
9. 5 fan packs from the gorgeous Deena Remiel author of the amazing book "Trinity" these pks include signed book cover and signed postcards.
10. Signed copy of "Bastian" by Elizabeth Amber
11. 3 ebooks (smashwords voucher) of "Anathema" by Megg Jensen Megg has also included 3 Obliette (2nd book) bookmarks.
12. Signed copy of "Elemental Reality" by Cesya MaRae Cuono Cesya has also sent me some signe postcards as well to had to the mix. FYI The book is not released till August so the winner will not receive their prize until after release.
13. Copy of "Ladybird, Ladybird" by Abra Ebner
14. Signed copy of "Vampire Mine" by Kerrelyn Sparks
And we may have some other things to add to that list I know author Ednah Walters will also be contributing. Also author Cynthia Hand is sending some swag.
Thanks to all the blogs that have joined us and are making this hop possible, you guys are just awesome!
Here's the list of blogs in order just if anyone is having trouble.
1st stop - Page Flipperz
2nd stop - Best Books
3rd stop - Tina Carreiro
4th stop - Hannah Downing
5th stop - when C Babbles
6th stop - United By Books
7th stop - Casey's Crew
8th stop - Brea Essex
9th stop - All Things Books
10th stop - Earth's Book Nook
11th stop - US
Good Luck everyone and HAVE FUN!!
Stacey & Renee
BLOG HOP IS NOW CLOSED! WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED SHORTLY VIA EMAIL.
Oh and don't forget we have a guest post from Author Stacey Kennedy on the 11th June there will also be a giveaway.