Monday, June 6, 2011

MYSTERY MAYHEM BLOG HOP [CLOSED]

Wow it's finally here.

*waves* Hey Book Lovers we are the last stop on the blog hop, so by the time you reach us you should have your answer. If not that's ok I'll put the link up for the first blog below so if you did miss it you can hop on over and start the hop.

We have only 2 rules- we'd love for everyone to leave a comment on each blog even if it's just to say hi, let's us know your participating and actually seeing each blog.
The other is to just have fun! You'll see different blogs meet new people that LOVE reading, find new quotes and books, FUN!! It is international.

Here's the last clue, know what the quotes is? then fill in the form below.



I have so many favorite quotes but i've picked out 3 to share with you.

“When you give yourself to me, completely, I will bite you. Until then my love, I will only nibble on you.” "Power Of The Moon" by Tina Carriero (pinched from Tina's blog, I love this quote! Cole...*swoons*)

"And now I’m looking at you,” he said, “and you’re asking me if I still want you, as if I could stop loving you. As if I would want to give up the thing that makes me stronger than anything else ever has. I never dared give much of myself to anyone before – bits of myself to the Lightwoods, to Isabelle and Alec, but it took years to do it – but, Clary, since the first time I saw you, I have belonged to you completely. I still do. If you want me."  "City Of Glass" Cassandra Clare

"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason, for anything." "New Moon" Stephenie Meyer.
  

Ok now down to the good stuff we have a so many amazing prizes to giveaway, they have all been donated to us and we thank the authors and everyone else who donated very much.

Here's a list of the prizes up for grabs-

1. Twilight Watch donated by Endless Summer Clothing
2.Signed copy of "Burn Bright" by Marianne De Pierres and also a bonus signed soundtrack to the book. Check out photo's here
3. 2 signed books "Barely a Lady"and "Never a Gentleman" Also some trading cards from author Eileen Dreyer
3. Signed copy of "Clarity" by Jenna Kay she's also kindly thrown in 5 signed bookmarks.
4. Signed copy of "After dark with a scoundrel" by Alexandra Hawkins
5. Signed copy of "Jessica's Guide to dating on the dark side" by Beth Fantaskey
6. We have 3 books "Heavenly" "Season of Eden" and "Overprotected" by Jennifer Laurens
7. Signed copy of "Midnight's Wild Passion" by Anna Campbell
8. PDF copy of the amazing "Power of the Moon" by Tina Carreiro
9. 5 fan packs from the gorgeous Deena Remiel author of the amazing book "Trinity" these pks include signed book cover and signed postcards.
10. Signed copy of "Bastian" by Elizabeth Amber
11. 3 ebooks (smashwords voucher) of "Anathema" by Megg Jensen Megg has also included 3 Obliette (2nd book) bookmarks.
12. Signed copy of "Elemental Reality" by Cesya MaRae Cuono Cesya has also sent me some signe postcards as well to had to the mix. FYI The book is not released till August so the winner will not receive their prize until after release.
13. Copy of "Ladybird, Ladybird" by Abra Ebner
14. Signed copy of "Vampire Mine" by Kerrelyn Sparks
And we may have some other things to add to that list I know author Ednah Walters will also be contributing. Also author Cynthia Hand is sending some swag.

Thanks to all the blogs that have joined us and are making this hop possible, you guys are just awesome!

Here's the list of blogs in order just if anyone is having trouble.
1st stop -  Page Flipperz
2nd stop - Best Books
3rd stop - Tina Carreiro
4th stop - Hannah Downing
5th stop - when C Babbles
6th stop - United By Books
7th stop - Casey's Crew
8th stop - Brea Essex
9th stop - All Things Books
10th stop - Earth's Book Nook
11th stop - US

Good Luck everyone and HAVE FUN!!

Stacey & Renee

BLOG HOP IS NOW CLOSED! WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED SHORTLY VIA EMAIL.

Oh and don't forget we have a guest post from Author Stacey Kennedy on the 11th June there will also be a giveaway.

21 comments:

  1. Finished doing the blog hop, well, as far as I could. Casey's Crew has not clue as of yet, and the clue you gave for Bookies? Well...it leads me to "Sorry, we are unable to retrieve the document for viewing or you don't have permission to view the document. " Guess I'll check back later for my last two clues. Thanks for having this blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Dawn, waiting on Casey and Bookies. will check back later, though I already know what the quote is because I ADORE that book! teheheh! will be back later to check in♥♥♥
    tfalick(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O) Loved your Quote Sassy !!! Was an absolute hoot this hop !!! Filled in the form ;) Some great quotes along the hop !! It was heaps of fun !! Thanks for all the hard work for the blog hop !!! I hope everyone has as much fun As I did !!! ;)

    Kat :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookies sent me to the FB page but I can't find it anywhere!! Need a clue for the last clue!! :)
    Shannon Johnson/IandSsmom
    shannonjean14(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Dawn and also with about how it brought me to FB for Bookies, although I was able to finish the quote and fill out the form I wasn't able to comment on Bookies clue.
    Sorry
    ~Devon M

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too know what the quote is..but won't fill out the form until I get last clue so I can comment there...otherwise, I just know I'll fill out the form, forget to comment on last blog and be disqualified. I have a great memory..it's just realllllly short haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was able to figure out the Bookies clue but i couldn't comment on cause it wudn't come up

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is what I did...I filled out the form here and commented on Bookies FB page. If that doesn't count...please let me know and I'll try to find the blog on the blog hop and post there...clue or not LOL Thanks Sassy Book Lovers for this awesome blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks sassys for this wonderful quote hop :) its fun

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Lovley I had to go back and re fill the form out I think I stuffed the first one up and left a word out of the quote lol.. So I did another form with my name Kat whittaker lol.. it was 3am when I filled it out pmsl !! thanks for the hop lovley and all the fun !! Have left comments on all the blogs except like everyone else said ;)

    kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for such a awesome blog hop! i loved all the quotes along the ways and new ones introduced to me. i seen the new moon one you posted up there makes me want to re-read the books and i loved the quote you picked absolutely adored it. i have to say i love the book lovers community.

    linds

    ReplyDelete
  12. All done my luv. That was good fun, but I tell you my computer is slow today. Took forever for some of those comments I made to go up. LOL. Good luck everyone and thanks to all who were involved with their blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finished the blog hop and completed the form! Now to wait patiently! There are some really cool prizes up for grabs! Thanks for hosting such an awesome blog hop! Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had so much fun in this blog hop. This was a great idea. Loved it!!! And you guys have such cool prizes too. <3 I finished the hop. Made some new friends on the way and got to see some amazing blogs too. You guys rock!!

    claroxide@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did all the blog stops yesterday. But had to stop since the last one was not up. So i'm assuming we do not have to post anything on #11 bookies (I didn't).

    Thanks for the hop. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun hop, you must have worked out the issues mentioned above because everything worked fine for me. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was a fun little hop! Thanks for hosting it!

    GFC Name: Maria (pronounced Mariah) I blame my mother…

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was fun and this is my favorite quote EVER!!!!! Thanks for the blog hop!!!
    Mariela Silva

    ReplyDelete
  19. Last stop. Whew! I really had fun! I loved reading the quotes. Thanks for hosting this blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. YAY! That was different! I've never done a blog hop before but it's a great idea and I enjoyed being able to discover new blogs without having to do all the work of blog diving!!!!
    I had to follow as SydneyGen but signing comments as SydneyTwiMum due to log ins.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This was really awesome, so fun!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...