Sunday, November 22, 2015

Book Review - Salvation by Stephanie John




Salvation
(Heal Me, #1)
by Stephanie John


A chance meeting turned my world inside out.

Intelligent, sexy, and rich. With a dash of roguish charm and a cocksure smile, Nathan Blake is the ultimate fantasy. He can have any woman he wants with only a glance.

And he wants me.

My past has left me broken and humiliated, wary of men like him.
I cut myself off from the pain, moving thousands of miles away to escape every reminder, determined to start anew.

I’ve been second best before. It isn't happening again.

One kiss and I'm caught under his spell, drawn to him with every breath I take.
I can't resist.
The passion that explodes between us becomes an intense connection
neither of us thought we’d share. Or need.

The suffering inside me reflects his – a pain I know he feels, but can’t bring himself to reveal.

I have no idea his love can heal me – that mine can heal him…
…if only I can let down my guard for him and trust.








My Rating:


4 SASSY BOOKS!!





My Review:

What can I say, I'm a sucker when it comes to hot billionaire men! 

From the first page I was drawn in. We meet Kara, who's just moved thousands of miles to escape her past and to give herself a much needed fresh start. Coming out of a bad relationship and not feeling confident in a lot of things, the last thing she expected was to see sparks flying when she met Nate Blake, who just so happened to the big boss for the company she was working for.
But when a man knows what he wants and he'll strive at any cost to get it, what's a girl to do?!
Yep, give it to him! ^_^

I loved the connection these characters have, as soon as their eyes connected you could feel the heat flowing from the pages, and believe me when I say it only gets hotter!!! It was fun to see the relationship unfold, and you can't forget the drama, no relationship is complete without even a little of that lol.

With a fun and entertaining storyline, characters you'll love from the start, everything flowed well together. For a debut novel Stephanie has done a brilliant job, and I look forward to reading book 2.



**********************************


HAPPY READING!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...