Monday, December 30, 2013

Renee's Top 10 reads of 2013

Yesterday we shared Stacey's top reads for 2013, so today I (Renee) am sharing mine.
Once again, the books may or may not have been released in 2013, just read in 2013.

Here are my top 10 in no particular order and I will share the links to my reviews.




"I am so sad that this series is over! This series went out with a huge bang. Intense and full of action with a bit of a love story. This book has everything to make an amazing book. I cannot praise this series enough! Read it! Read it! Read it!"

"SQQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEE"
 
"One of the most realistic and hilarious books I have ever read! I don't think I have ever laughed so much reading a book! This is a must read for anyone and everyone!"







I hope you enjoyed my top 10! Did any of these make your top 10?
Let us know your thoughts.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE to hear what you our followers think, thank you for your wonderful comments. <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...